How we work?
- Place your order online at WellMeds.co.uk for your selected medication.
- Your order will be reviewed by a UK, GPhC registered prescribing pharmacist.
- If approved, the order will be passed to our GPhC registered Pharmacy to be dispensed.
- Your order will then be collected by your chosen courier method and collected at the end of the day. (you will then be able to track the parcel).
- Your order cannot be rushed by customer services
- You cannot speak to the prescriber or pharmacist to dispute their decision
- You are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been placed
- We will cancel your order if we suspect you are abusing the service
Will my GP be aware if I use WellMeds?
Whilst registering, you must enter your current GP and practice details. All orders Supplied by Well Meds will be shared with your GP as a requirement. A tick box will appear before you complete your order to confrim you understand this.
How discreet is the packaging?
Our packaging does not have any labels or branding.
Do I need a prescription to order?
No. We offer Free private prescription with all consultations once it has been approved by a Doctor.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major UK credit cards, that are registered to the patient.
Can you guarantee confidentiality?
All medical information and patient details are only accessed by the Independent Prescriber, Pharmacy and WellMeds.