Priligy 30mg Tablets for Sale UK
How much should I take?
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with
your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is 30 mg. Your doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg.
Only take the medicine 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity is anticipated.
Do not take this medicine more than once every 24 hours or every day.
How it works
Priligy is used to treat premature ejaculation in men aged 18 to 64, which includes the
• An intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) of less than two minutes; and
• Persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly
after penetration and before the patient wishes; and
• Marked personal distress or interpersonal difficulty as a consequence of PE; and
• Poor control over ejaculation; and
• A history of premature ejaculation in the majority of intercourse attempts over the prior 6
Priligy contains active ingredient dapoxetine which works by increasing the activity of
serotonin in the nervous system. This is a neurotransmitter that’s function is to pass messages
between nerve cells, one of which is the message resulting in ejaculation.
Increased serotonin levels improve your control over ejaculation and therefore increases the
time taken to achieve ejaculation.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stop taking Priligy and see your doctor straight away if:
You have fits (seizures).
You faint or feel light headed when you stand up.
You notice any changes in your mood.
You have any thoughts of suicide or harming yourself. If you notice any of the above, stop
taking this medicine and see your doctor straight away.